This is a big bugfix release, this release fixes compatibility for a lot of files.
Thanks to – in no particular order – mazey, Mads, M. C. and Jakob for QA on this release
Changelog: (full version)
- Synchronised with official r511 from r506 (Click here for changelog)
- Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.41 from 0.7.35 which improves support for weird files
- Updated PMSEncoder from 1.4.0 to 1.5.1
- Fixed conflict between MT and ASS/SSA Subtitle option
- ASS option no longer breaks VOBSUB subtitles
- MP4 container + SRT subtitles are no longer bugged.
Note: In that specific case, ASS subtitle styles won’t apply. This is because of a MEncoder bug so there is nothing to be done about it. You can mux the MP4 container to MKV using MKVToolnix to fix that.