PS3 Media Server (SubJunk Build) 1.21.0-SB22

Download:


Changelog: (full version)

  • Fixed minor error for non-Windows users

SVN:
http://www.spirton.com/svn/PS3MS-SB

9 Comments

  1. I lost some MKV compatability upgrading to this from SB20. Just thought I’d let you know.

  2. SubJunk

    April 9, 2011 at 10:06 am

    @Jason: Thanks for letting me know. Can you reproduce that by installing SB20 again, testing, then installing SB22 again and testing? It doesn’t seem like that should have happened

  3. I’m back on SB20 again currently with everything working fine. I’ll reinstall 22 again tonight and let you know.

  4. All right, simply installing SB22 over SB20, things work fine. However, with a clean install of SB22 (uninstall, removal of folder and remaining files), I get the same incompatibility problems.

    Upgrade, worked fine.

    Clean install, incompatibility with some MKVs.

    All in all though SubJunk, love your work. Really appreciate what you do.

  5. SubJunk

    April 10, 2011 at 5:47 pm

    @Jason: That’s interesting, I will try to reproduce that bug. Thanks for letting me know 🙂

  6. I am having some sound syncing issues on mkv’s. It is more pronounced on some than on others. Happens on different encodes as well. I didn’t notice it on SB19 and upgraded to SB22. Saw it on some MythBusters 720p episodes I was watching. Then I tested some others and saw that although not as bad as MythBusters, the out of sync is still there.

    I went back to SB19 and now see the out of sync there as well….but dunno if it is my imagination. Could there be something on my side like a network card or something that is busy dying cos I have never had problems with your stuff. Love it.

    Oh I also got a DNLA Error 2006 once when I noticed the out of sync issues. Read up and found that it could be a network issue.

    Are there some settings I could try?

    Thanx (Keep up the good work….SB is the only thing that plays MKVs for me 🙂

  7. pffft……found the help file. Very Nice…..didn’t know it was there.

    I am gonna try the A/V sync alternate method switch now.

    Maybe it works 🙂

  8. eugh nevermind. If only I had looked at the help tab earlier. I thought it was the same as the normal PMS so didn’t but anyway. Found what the Forced Framerate parsed setting meant. I have enabled that and it seems to have worked.

    Episodes of HD stuff that was about 5 secs out after 15 minutes of playing are now synced.

    Thanx 🙂

  9. SubJunk

    April 13, 2011 at 9:32 am

    @Richard: Glad you got it working 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

*

© 2021 Spirton

Theme by Anders NorenUp ↑