You can get it from its main post here.
- Added the “OverrideAlgo” option for users who wants to override the recommended algo value.
- Added the “OverrideSadML” option for users who wants to override the recommended sadml value.
- Updated FFTW to 3.3.1 from 3.2.2.
- Updated MVTools2 (SVP Build) to 22.214.171.124 from 126.96.36.199, thanks to SVP.
- Updated libflowgpu to 1.2.7 from 1.2.6, thanks to SVP.
March 4, 2012 at 3:09 am
I don’t know, but I have a feeling that after update Interframe generate more artefacts. The object tears very easily when background moves. Do you have idea what can cause it?
March 5, 2012 at 9:18 am
Now I am convinced that after update the quality got much worse in terms of artefacts. But I’m not sure if the script or a library causes that. I always use script with Smooth tuning but now because of those artefacts I will try Film tuning.
March 6, 2012 at 8:32 pm
@dzid_: The script quality wasn’t changed since the previous version so if there is a change it is in a DLL file.
You should make a comparison with the same video, swapping the DLLs.