PS3 Media Server (SubJunk Build) 1.31.0-SB39 released August 7, 2011 / SubJunk / 8 Comments Please see the main post here Changelog: Here
August 7, 2011 at 2:35 am
I’ve been having problems getting subtitles to work on the later SB builds. Every time I use the “jump to” function on my ps3 the subtitle will restart from the beginning.
August 7, 2011 at 3:47 am
Yes! I have the same problem!
August 8, 2011 at 11:17 am
@Drugs: That’s weird. I didn’t even know there was a Jump To function on the PS3. I use Go To, does it still happen when you use that?
August 8, 2011 at 4:55 pm
‘Yeah it’s the “Go To” function I was using. Sorry for the mix-up. But I’ve been having problems with the subtitles since you started including your own Mencoder build. Still love this program though 🙂
August 8, 2011 at 11:54 pm
fist comes fist…great Software no Problem so far.
Now the Question:
Is it possible to build in a Funktion to make 2 Configs for 2 devices. Because i have a PS3 with gbit lan and one that is connected via 56G wlan. So i have to use the same config for both devices or is there a funktion?! Like ip x get only “low quality” stream and ip y get only “high quality” stream.
I hope you understand.
Thanks and have a nice day.
August 9, 2011 at 9:41 am
@Drugs: Cool, no problem. I had expected it to introduce bugs so there’s no surprises here, but I am slowly eliminating them 🙂 In the end it will be worth it because I will have full control over the build instead of relying on other people.
@Master: There is a feature called “profiles” but I don’t know much about it, I didn’t personally code it. If you go on the PS3MS forums and ask them, one of the other developers can probably explain it and it might do what you want 🙂
August 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm
Thanks for the update, SubJunk.
I’m noticing on this version that some of my shows no longer have audio, and trying to go to the audio settings on the ps3 brings up a message saying “there is no audio.” They are MKV 720p files.
August 9, 2011 at 6:48 pm
Scratch that last comment, I just restarted ps3 media server a few times and they started working.