This release fixes video compatibility bugs, improves stability when using the resume feature, has minor GUI improvements and other bug fixes.
For more details and the download link, please see the official website.
Changes since 3.1.1:
- Added tooltips to more options
- Changed the appearance of tooltips
- Removed the ability to set both FFmpeg muxing options at the same time in the GUI
- Minor GUI improvements
- Made the resume feature more stable
- Fixed video compatibility bugs
- Fixed FFmpeg on Linux systems which do not have FFmpeg installed
Leave a Reply