This release lets you further customize your server name, automatically muxes more types of files, improves video compatibility, especially on Panasonic TVs, and more!
For more details and the download link, please see the official website.
Changes since 3.2.0:
- Added the option to toggle the display of the profile name after the server name on the renderer
- Added a warning on the Status tab if the UMS port is being blocked
- Added some missing entries to UMS.conf
- Added automatic video scaling to renderer resolution limits in FFmpeg
- Added the ability to use asterisks for the "Force transcoding" and "Skip transcoding" options
- Added config option "itunes_library_path"
- Improved detection of which videos should be muxed automatically when using MEncoder or FFmpeg
- Fixed files with compatible video but incompatible audio not muxing video
- Fixed support for outputting 24-bit FLAC files as 24-bit by muxing them with video
- Fixed audio playback if VLC is enabled
- Made server restarts more reliable
- Made sure FFmpeg outputs a compatible colorspace when transcoding to H.264
- Made sure the transcode folder appears before files instead of after (below)
- Renamed config setting "ffmpeg_font_config" to "ffmpeg_fontconfig"
- Renamed config setting "hide_new_media" to "hide_new_media_folder"
- Improved video compatibility on Panasonic TVs
- Updated the PS3 image
- Updated the XBMC logo
- Minor language tweaks
- Renamed "Advanced Monitoring" to "Include in New Media folder"
Leave a Reply