For more details and the download link, please see the main post.
- Synchronised with r35701, which:
- Makes ASS/SSA subtitle rendering up to 3.5x faster
- Improves sync for files with negative timestamps
- Updated FFmpeg to r48065 (cfa5300), which
- Improves AC-3 audio buffering
- Fixes memory leaks
- Updated libass to r775 (7e45532)
- Updated GMP to 5.1.0
- Updated opus to 1.0.2
December 23, 2012 at 7:50 am
I’m seeing the audio in several of my avi files going out of sync in this release. It wasn’t happening in SB45 and reverting back to it made the problem go away.