This is a feature and bugfix release
- Added PMSEncoder 1.3.0
- PMSEncoder engine is applied by default and doesn’t need to keep being added to PMS.conf after saves
- Removed tsp’s bugfixes since they were causing playback problems for Bravia users
- Mac build now supports update.jar/plugins (issue 766) (if anyone wants to build it)
- Allow pluggable engines (issue 686)
- Fixed some code indentation
- Language changes
- Updated NSIS from 2.42 to 2.46
January 4, 2011 at 3:38 pm
January 5, 2011 at 12:28 pm
Great!, will install and test it!
January 6, 2011 at 10:16 am
Cheers mate! Made my day by finding your builds!
January 7, 2011 at 5:16 pm
@Uzk, Bravia owner & Joni: Thanks for the encouragement, it makes my day 🙂
January 8, 2011 at 11:20 am
Thank you so much Subjunk for keeping this great thing alive. You are great!!! I noticed some misstakes in german language. I would appreciate if I can help ya. Just contact me via mail. Thanks and greetz from Germany, Hamburg
June 4, 2011 at 1:07 am
hi! when i installed pms the program was working perfectly but psn was down for 1 ou 2 week and after that when a tried to run the server after i make the new update on my ps3 i can’t sart the serve and pms tell me i can’t find the ps3 on network pls check your network seting.
now do you know is the softwoare is compatible to the news firmware update of the ps3. thx
June 4, 2011 at 1:14 am
sory guys i forgot to use the troubleshooting tab and now it’s working again!!!
June 4, 2011 at 10:38 am
@raphael: No problem, I’m glad it’s working now 🙂
By the way, this is an old version of the program. I recommend using the newest one 🙂