This is a feature and bugfix release
- Processes killed cleanly on non-Windows operating system (issue 680)
- Allow custom MEncoder options at renderer level (from here)
- English language updates
- Added full changelog (CHANGELOG-SB.txt in the program folder)
- Removed the iTunes navigation patch from issue 921 since it broke iTunes support for some users
- Synchronised with the official build, which adds Android support and preliminary virtual folders support
- Removed patch from issue 595 which allowed an extra file sorting option because it conflicts with the official build synchronisation
Edit: Download links corrected, thanks to all who let me know about it 🙂
January 10, 2011 at 10:12 pm
Thank you very much!
January 11, 2011 at 1:32 am
January 11, 2011 at 4:28 am
I’m using “pms1.20.412” with ps3 (120GB). Now i owned KDL-HX9 and BDP-S470. There is some movies streaming/transcoding problems with KDL and BDP, so narrowly waiting for new versions of “pms”. Unfortunately i don’t find how to download the new version. Please, help for it. Thank You and best regards. Deimantas
January 11, 2011 at 8:04 am
The link is wrong. It’s pointing to “pms-setup-windows-1.20.412-SB11.exe”, but it should be “pms-setup-windows-1.20.414-SB11.exe”. Change it and it will work.
January 11, 2011 at 8:33 am
@Deima: Sorry, the download link was broken. Please try again 🙂
@Daniel: Thanks for the correction 🙂
January 11, 2011 at 10:47 am
Yes, i download it. Thank a lot!
January 17, 2011 at 7:57 am
i just installed you new release SB11 but for my surprising i cant find the WEB.conf to be able to add/remove the staff i want. can you give me a hint?
January 17, 2011 at 3:46 pm
@stutunaru: Hi 🙂 WEB.conf is now in AppData, so it should be:
January 18, 2011 at 2:45 pm